|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
|Max. Lateral Misalignment|
|Max. Angular Misalignment (°)
||Max. Axial |
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter (Dimensional Allowance H8)
● All products are provided with hex socket set screws.
● Tolerance of shaft bore on set screw type is H8.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please take advantage of our modification services.
Slip torqueAs in the table below, the clamping type MFBS-C has different slip torque according to the bore diameter. Take care during selection.
|Part Number||Bore Diameter (mm)|
Set Screw TypeMFBAluminum alloy hubMFBMFBSMFB-CMFBS-C
MFBSMade of all stainless steelMFBMFBSMFB-CMFBS-C
Clamping TypeMFB-CAluminum alloy hubMFBMFBSMFB-CMFBS-C
MFBS-CMade of all stainless steelMFBMFBSMFB-CMFBS-C
|Hex Socket Set Screw||SUSXM7|
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SUSXM7|
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|Corrosion Resistance (All S.S.)||-||◎|
- This is a bellows type flexible coupling.
- The bellows allows eccentricity, angular misalignment, and end-play.
- Even if there is misalignment, the constant revolution is performed.
- There are two types of bellows: phosphor bronze type and stainless steel type.
Precautions for Use
In case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
There are sizes where the hex socket head bolt exceeds the outer diameter of the coupling and the rotating diameter is larger than the outer diameter. Please be careful of the interference of coupling. Rotation Diameter
Selection Based on Shaft Diameter and Rated TorqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ10 and load torque of 2 N・m, the selected size forMFBMFB-32.
Eccentric Reaction Force
Thrust reaction force
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperatureThis is a value under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%.
The change of MFB and MFBS in torsional stiffness due to temperature is small and the change in responsiveness is extremely small. If the unit is used under higher temperature, be careful about misalignment due to elongation or deflection of the shaft associated with thermal expansion.