|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
|Max. Lateral Misalignment|
|Max. Angular Misalignment (°)
||Max. Axial |
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
＊2： These are values with max. bore diameter.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter (Dimensional Allowance H8)
●All products are provided with hex socket set screws.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please contact our customer service.
● For the shaft insertion amount to the coupling, see Mounting/maintenance. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
Set Screw TypeMWBS MWBS
|Hex Socket Set Screw||SUSXM7|
|Corrosion Resistance (All S.S.)||◎|
- This is a bellows type flexible coupling.
- The crest and root of the bellows are bonded by special high precision welding.
- Thin metal plate molded with high precision allows higher misalignment to be accepted.
- Even if there is misalignment, the constant revolution is performed.
ApplicationMeasurement equipment / Control device / Encoder
Selection Based on Shaft Diameter and Rated TorqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ5 and load torque of 0.05 N・m, the selection size for MWBS
Eccentric Reaction Force
Thrust reaction force
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperatureThis is a value under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%.
The change of MWBS in torsional stiffness due to temperature is small and the change in responsiveness is extremely small. If the unit is used under higher temperature, be careful about misalignment due to elongation or deflection of the shaft associated with thermal expansion.