|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
|Max. Lateral Misalignment|
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
＊2： These are values with max. bore diameter.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter D1･D2|
● All products are provided with hex socket head cap screw.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● In case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
Clamping TypeXUT-C XUT-C
The high accuracy fitting of pin and bush allows the extremely small backlash.
For the bush of XUT, a polyimide resin with excellent abrasion-resistance is adopted.
The backlash at the initial stage is maintained for a long period.
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SCM435
Ferrosoferric Oxide Film (Black)
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|High Torsional Stiffness||◎|
|Vibration Absorption Characteristics||◎|
- This is a cross joint type flexible coupling.
- Slippage of the bush built in the hubs and the pins of the spacer allows eccentricity and angular misalignment to be accepted.
- The high accuracy fitting of pin and bush allows the extremely small backlash.
- The load on the shaft generated by misalignment is small and the burden on the shaft is reduced.
ApplicationActuator / XY stage / Index table
Selection Based on Shaft Diameter and Rated TorqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ 10 and load torque of 0.9 N•m, the selected size is XUT-25C
Selection Based on the Rated Output of the Servomotor
|Servomotor Specifications＊1||Selection Size|
|Diameter of Motor Shaft
|Instantaneous Max. Torque
|10||5 - 6||0.032||0.096||XUT-15C|
|20||5 - 6||0.064||0.19||XUT-15C|
|30||5 - 7||0.096||0.29||XUT-20C|
|50||6 - 8||0.16||0.48||XUT-20C|
|200||9 - 14||0.64||1.9||XUT-30C|
|750||16 - 19||2.4||7.2||-|
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperatureThis is a value under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%.
The change of XUT-C in torsional stiffness due to temperature is small and the change in responsiveness is extremely small. If the unit is used under higher temperature, be careful about misalignment due to elongation or deflection of the shaft associated with thermal expansion.