||Screw Tightening |
Torque (lbf in.)
|Standard Bore Diameter
|Add to Cart
|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Keyway Additional Modification Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
|Max. Lateral Misalignment|
|Max. Axial |
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. If ambient temperature exceeds 30°C, be sure to correct the rated torque with temperature correction factor shown in the following table.
The allowable operating temperature of XGL2 is -10℃ to 120℃.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter D1･D2|
● All products are provided with hex socket head cap screw.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● In case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please take advantage of our modification services.
Ambient Temperature / Temperature Correction Factor
|Ambient Temperature||Temperature Correction Factor|
|-10℃ to 30℃||1.00|
|30℃ to 40℃||0.80|
|40℃ to 60℃||0.70|
|60℃ to 120℃||0.55|
Slip torqueAs in the table below, the clamping types XGT2-C, XGL2-C, and XGS2-C have different slip torque according to the bore diameter. Take care during selection.
|Outside Diameter||Bore Diameter (mm)|
Clamping TypeXGT2-C Standard type XGT2
XGL2-C Long type XGL2
XGS2-C Short typeXGS2
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SCM435
Ferrosoferric Oxide Film (Black)
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|XGT2-C (O.D. φ56 or Less)
|XGT2-C (O.D. φ68)|
|For Servomotor High Gain||◎||◎|
|High Torsional Stiffness||◎||◎|
|Vibration Absorption Characteristics||◎||◎|
|Allowable Operating Temperature||-10℃ to 120℃||-20℃ to 80℃|
- High-gain flexible coupling which surpasses XGT-CXGL-CXGS-C in performance. This is a single-piece construction with the two aluminum hubs molded with high-gain rubber.
- The optimal damping and rigidity design enables realization of even greater servomotor gain, leading to reduced stabilization time.
- Technical information⇒Productivity and stabilization time
- Suppressing speed unevenness control during stepping motor operation is effective.⇒Suppressing speed unevenness during stepping motor operation
- Contributes to improved productivity and quality by suppressing residual vibration during positioning.
- O.D. φ15-φ56 types use high-gain fluoro-resin rubber. Heat resistance, oil resistance, and chemical resistance are excellent.⇒Physical properties and chemical resistance of high-gain type rubber
- Standard type XGT2-C / long type XGL2-C / short type XGS2-C are now standardized.
ApplicationSemiconductor manufacturing equipment / Mount machines / Machine tools / Packaging machines
Selection Based on Shaft Diameter and Rated TorqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ16 and load torque of 7N・m, the selected size is XGT2-34C.
Selection Based on the Rated Output of the Servomotor
|Servomotor Specifications＊1||Selection Size|
|Diameter of Motor Shaft
|Instantaneous Max. Torque
|10||5 - 6||0.032||0.096||15C||15C||15C|
|20||5 - 6||0.064||0.19||15C||15C||15C|
|30||5 - 7||0.096||0.29||19C||19C||19C|
|50||6 - 8||0.16||0.48||19C||19C||19C|
|200||9 - 14||0.64||1.9||27C||30C||27C|
|750||16 - 19||2.4||7.2||39C||39C||-|
Eccentric Reaction Force
This is the force generated when placing XGT2-CXGL2-CXGS2-C in an eccentric condition.
As the eccentric reaction force becomes smaller, the force acting on the shaft bearing also becomes smaller.
Thrust reaction force
This is the force generated when compressing XGT2-CXGL2-CXGS2-C in the axial direction. As the thrust reaction force becomes smaller, the force acting on the motor also becomes smaller.
Productivity and Stabilization TimeIn a production facility which uses servomotors, single-axis actuators and ball screws, the key to improved productivity is operating these components accurately, as directed by a program. However, occasionally the command execution may be delayed.
For example, when trying to stop the actuator at a predetermined position, sometimes it will stop later than the command, which we refer to as a delay in stabilization time. Since the operation does not shift to the next process until the actuator completely stops, it is important to shorten stabilization time and thereby improve productivity.
Gain and Stabilization Time of ServomotorThis shows how the servomotor gain movement follows the command.
Increasing the gain helps to reduce stabilization time, but increasing it too far causes hunting, making servomotor control impossible.
Increasing the gain while suppressing hunting requires fine adjustment of the servomotor parameters.
However, when a servomotor is combined with a coupling with a metal disk type in the elastic segment, raising the gain tends to cause hunting, making it difficult to resolve the problem by fine adjustments to parameters.
When hunting occurs, it is generally recommended to change to a coupling with higher rigidity to increase the rigidity of the rotating system.
However, in reality, it is not possible to increase the rigidity of the entire rotating system including the ball screw simply by changing the coupling; so changing to a highly rigid coupling such as a disk-type may not be effective.
Suppressing speed unevenness during stepping motor operation
Motor: α step AR66AK-1 Manufactured by Oriental Motor Co., Ltd.
Set voltage----24 VDC
Moment of inertia----1250×10-7kg・cm2
Encoder: RD5000 Manufactured by Nikon Corporation
Startup speed: 60 min-1
Drive speed: 900 min-1
Rotation angle: 1800°
Acceleration/deceleration time: 100 ms
＊The high-gain rubber type is effective to suppress speed unevenness during fixed-speed rotation.
Physical properties and chemical resistance of high-gain type rubber
|Gasoline / Gas Oil||◎||○ - ◎|
|Benzene / Toluene||◎||△ - ○|
|Ether||× - △||× - △|
|Ethyl Acetate||×||× - △|
|High Concentration Inorganic Acid||◎||○|
|Low Concentration Inorganic Acid||◎||◎|