|Part Number||Slip Torque||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
|Max. Lateral Misalignment|
|Max. Axial |
＊1： Correction of rated torque and max. torque due to load fluctuation is not required. However, if ambient temperature exceeds 30°C, be sure to correct the rated torque and max. torque with temperature correction factor shown in the following table.
The allowable operating temperature of MJB is -20°C to 60℃.
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|Tight Fit||Easy Fit|
|Tight Fit||Easy Fit|
|Allowable Operating Temperature||-20℃ to 60℃||-20℃ to 60℃|
- This is a jaw type flexible coupling.
- Excellent for high torque transmission and ideal for machine tool spindles.
- Excellent flexibility. Excellent flexibility allows eccentricity, angular misalignment and twisting vibration to be accepted.
- It has electrical insulation. Resistance value: Not less than 2 MΩ
- There are four types of sleeve hardness. Please select desirable units according to usage conditions including torque and misalignment.
- Since the sleeve's vibration absorption of Tight Fit can raise the gain of a servomotor, this unit can achieve high responsive operation exceeding the Disk coupling.
Easy fit allows you to assemble and partition the hub and sleeve smoothly.
This allows you to reduce the time of assembling the unit and maintenance.
- Sleeve Type
ApplicationMachine tool / Spindle
Selection Based on Shaft Diameter and Rated TorqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ 18 and load torque of 16 N•m, the selection size forMJB-＊＊-BLMJB-＊＊-EBLis MJB-55-BLMJB-55-EBL
Ambient Temperature / Temperature Correction Factor
|Ambient Temperature||Temperature Correction Factor|
|-20℃ to 30℃||1.00|
|30℃ to 40℃||0.80|
|40℃ to 60℃||0.70|
Slip torqueAs in the table below, the bushing type MJB has different slip torque according to the bore diameter. Take care during selection.
|Part Number||Bore Diameter (mm)|
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperature
This is a value under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%.
Changes in the static torsion spring constant within the operating temperature are shown in the graph.
Before using the unit, be aware of the deterioration of responsiveness.