|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Torque |
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
|Max. Lateral Misalignment|
＊1： Correction of rated torque and max. torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
＊2： These are values with max. bore diameter.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter D1･D2|
● All products are provided with hex socket head cap screw.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please take advantage of our modification services.
● For the shaft insertion amount to the coupling, see Mounting/maintenance. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SUSXM7
Molybdenum Disulfide Coating
|Allowable Operating Temperature||-20℃ to 200℃|
- This is an oldham type flexible coupling.
- Cleanroom wash/cleanroom packing provided. It can be used in an environment or cleanroom where heat resistance and chemical resistance are required, such as FPD manufacturing equipment.
VESPEL SPC5000 is adopted in the spacer.
This is superior in heat resistance and chemical resistance, and the amount of outgas at high temperature is ultralow.
- Slippage of hubs and a spacer allows eccentricity and angular misalignment to be accepted.
- The load on the shaft generated by misalignment is small and the burden on the shaft is reduced.
ApplicationFPD manufacturing device / Semiconductor manufacturing device
Precautions for Use
In case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
There are sizes where the hex socket head bolt exceeds the outer diameter of the coupling and the rotating diameter is larger than the outer diameter. Please be careful of the interference of coupling. Rotation Diameter
Analysis of Outgas
|Inorganic Gas||Hydrogen||500 or Less|
|Carbon Monoxide||500 or Less|
|Carbon Dioxide||500 or Less|
|Organic Gas||Methane||5 or Less|
|Ethane||5 or Less|
|Ethylene||5 or Less|
|Propane||5 or Less|
|Acetylene||5 or Less|
|i-Butane||5 or Less|
|n-Butane||5 or Less|
|Propylene||5 or Less|
- Measurement Method
Inorganic gas----Gas chromatography (TCD)
Organic gas----Gas chromatography (FID)
Eccentric Reaction ForceThese are initial slippage load values of hubs and a spacer.
After running-in operation, the slippage load becomes small, the load on the shaft due to misalignment becomes lowered, and the burden on the shaft bearing is reduced.
Change in static torsional stiffness due to temperatureThis is a value under the condition where the static torsional stiffness at 20°C is 100%.
The change of MOHS-C in torsional stiffness due to temperature is small and the change in responsiveness is extremely small. If the unit is used under higher temperature, be careful about misalignment due to elongation or deflection of the shaft associated with thermal expansion.