|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
＊2： These are values with max. bore diameter.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter D1･D2|
● All products are provided with hex socket head cap screw.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● In case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please contact our customer service.
● For the shaft insertion amount to the coupling, see Mounting/maintenance. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
Clamping TypeMLR-CMade of aluminum alloyMLR-CMLRS-C
MLRS-CMade of all stainless steelMLR-CMLRS-C
Semi-split TypeMLR-VMade of aluminum alloyMLR-VMLRS-V
MLRS-VMade of all stainless steelMLR-VMLRS-V
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SUSXM7|
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|High Torsional Stiffness||◎||◎|
|Corrosion Resistance (All S.S.)||-||◎|
- This is a long type rigid coupling.
- This can also be used as a joint for extending a shaft.
- There are two types of units made of aluminum alloy or stainless steel.
- There are clamping type and semi-split type.