|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required.
＊2： These are values with max. bore diameter.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter (Dimensional Allowance H8)
● All products are provided with hex socket set screws.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6 and h7.
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please take advantage of our modification services.
● For the shaft insertion amount to the coupling, see Mounting/maintenance. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
Set Screw TypeMRG Aluminum alloyMRGMRGS
MRGSMade of all stainless steelMRGMRGS
Clamping TypeMRG-C Aluminum alloyMRG-CMRGS-C
MRGS-CMade of all stainless steelMRG-CMRGS-C
Split TypeMRG-W Aluminum alloyMRG-WMRGS-W
MRGS-WMade of all stainless steelMRG-WMRGS-W
|Hex Socket Set Screw||SUSXM7|
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SUSXM7|
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|High Torsional Stiffness||◎||◎|
|Corrosion Resistance (All S.S.)||-||◎|
- This is a rigid type coupling.
- Light weight and ultra small moment of inertia. High response. High response.
- There are two types of units made of aluminum alloy or all stainless steel.
- There are three attachment methods: set screw type, clamping type, and split type.