||Screw Tightening |
Torque (lbf in.)
|Standard Bore Diameter
|Add to Cart
|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Moment of |
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
＊2： These are values with max. bore diameter.
|Part Number||Standard Bore Diameter D1･D2|
● All products are provided with hex socket head cap screw.
● Recommended tolerance for shaft diameters is h6.
● Bore and keyway modifications are available on request. Please contact our customer service.
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SCM435
Ferrosoferric Oxide Film (Black)
Clamping TypeXRP-C XRP
- Recommended Applicable Motor
|High Torsional Stiffness||◎|
- This is a high precision rigid coupling.
- Coaxiality, bore diameter, and run out have been pursued to the ultimate level.
- An inspection report is attached to all products before shipment.
- Light weight and ultra small moment of inertia. High response. High response.
- This is a shaft fastening structure with consideration of rotational balance and unbalance is ultra small.
- Extra super duralumin (A7075) featuring the highest strength among aluminum alloy is adopted.
ApplicationHigh precision measurement device / High precision XY stage / Encoder
Precautions for Use
In case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
There are sizes where the hex socket head bolt exceeds the outer diameter of the coupling and the rotating diameter is larger than the outer diameter. Please be careful of the interference of coupling.
Selection Based on Shaft Diameter and Rated TorqueThe area bounded by the shaft diameter and rated torque indicates the selection size.
Selection ExampleIn case of selected parameters of shaft diameter of φ14 and load torque of 9 N・m, the selected size is XRP-39C.
Commitment to high precision
- The coaxiality of both bores is not more than 3 μm.
- Bore diameter tolerance is H6.
- Radial run out and run out of end face against bore are not more than 50μm.
Precision assurance by total inspection that uses 3D measurement device
- The inspection is conducted in an environment of constant temperature and humidity.
Bore diameters D1 and D2
Coaxiality of bores D1 and D2
Radial run out and run out of end face against bore
- 3D measurement device:
UPMC850CARAT SuperAcc made by Carl Zeiss
Measurement precision Max. allowable instruction error 0.7+L/600μm
Max. allowable probing error 0.6μm
Measurement environment Temperature 20±1°C
Shaft Insertion LengthThe shaft insertion length should be not less than L1 (clamp portion) and not more than L.
The insertion length of a shaft to maintain the high precision should be L dimension if possible.
However, be careful so that both shaft ends do not interfere with each other.
If the shaft insertion length is less than L1, it may derange the coaxiality or generate vibration when fastening the shaft.
Concentricity tolerance and coaxiality tolerance
|Property Symbol||Definition of Tolerance Zone|
|If the symbol φ is attached to the tolerance value, the tolerance zone is regulated by a circle of diameter t. The center of circular tolerance zone coincides with datum A.|
|If the symbol φ is attached to the tolerance value, the tolerance zone is regulated by a cylinder of diameter t. The axis line of cylindrical tolerance zone coincides with datum A.|
|◎||Example and explanation of instruction method|
|The actual (reproduced) center of the outside circle must be within the circle concentric with datum circle A and of 0.1 in diameter.|
|The actual (reproduced) shaft line of inside cylinder must be within a cylindrical tolerance area coaxial with common datum axis line A-B and of 0.08 in diameter.|