|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||s||Db||a||d||Withstand Load (N)||Qty per Pack||Mass
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
- Set screw type ball rollers for upward applications.
- We offer a full lineup of this type of ball roller. You can select from the following body and main ball combinations：stainless steel, polyacetal, and PEEK.
- BRUSS has a small coefficient of friction and can move workpiece with less force.Ball Rollers : Characteristics
- BRUSP-P is intended for applications that require cleanliness, heat resistance, or chemical resistance, such as FPD production equipment and semiconductor devices.
- BRUSN-N and BRUSP-P have drain holes and are intended for food production lines and other applications that require cleaning.
|Sub Ball||SUS440C（Hardness 55HRC or Higher）|
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, food production lines, and packaging lines
Precautions for Use
- BRUSS is for upward applications only. If it is used for downward and sideward applications, the product may be damaged or the ball may malfunction.
- BRUSN-N and BRUSP-P can be used in upward, downward, and sideward applications.