|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Lm||R||H||H'||h||s||D||d||Tooth No.||Max. load
|Max. tightening force
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Lever Part||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Push Button||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Zinc die cast|
|Spring||Stainless Steel Wire|
- A clamp lever - miniature type with push button. Male screw type.
- When the lever part is pulled up for position adjustment, the force is easily transmitted to help the operation if a push button is available.
- The product development was conducted with LCA, Life Cycle Assessment, in consideration for environmental load, especially for global warming.
- Greenhouse effect gas emission is reduced by 6.5 % compared to conventional products.
- A serration ring made of zinc die cast is inserted into the lever body made of plastic. They also realize sufficient strength for fitting with metal thread serration.
There are two types of thread part materials:
LECM-C----Made of steel
LECMS-C----Made of stainless steel
- Five color variations for the lever part and three for the push button are available. They can be selected by the symbol of the part number.
- Color variations of the lever part
|Symbol||Lever Part Color|
- Operation Button Color Variations
|Symbol||Operation Button Color|