|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Lm||R||H||H'||h||s||D||d||Tooth No.||Max. load
|Max. tightening force
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Lever Part||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
Ferrosoferric Oxide Film (Black)
|Push Button||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Serration Ring (Insert)||Zinc Die Cast|
|Spring||Stainless Steel Wire or SWPB|
- A plastic clamp lever with push button. Male screw type.
- When the lever part is pulled up for position adjustment, the force is easily transmitted to help the operation if a push button is available.
- A serration ring made of zinc die cast is inserted into the lever body made of plastic. They also realize sufficient strength for fitting with metal thread serration.
- A rich variety of thread sizes from M3 to M12 are available.
There are two types of thread part materials:
LEM-C----Made of steel
LEMS-C----Made of stainless steel
- Three color variations for the lever part and three for the push button are available. Each color can be selected by the symbol of the part number.
- Color variations of the lever part
|Symbol||Lever Part Color|
- Operation Button Color Variations
|Symbol||Operation Button Color|