|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Lm||R||H||H'||h||s||D||d||Dw||tw||s1||B＊1||Tooth No.||Max. Load||Max. Clamping Force||Mass
|Add to Cart|
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Lever Part||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Serration Ring (Insert)||Zinc Die Cast|
|Spring||Stainless Steel Wire|
- Plastic clamp lever with plain washer.
- Plain washers are built into the relief cut section to prevent them from falling off. This also eliminates the need to mount washers.
- The outside diameter of the plain washer is about 3 times the screw diameter. This provides a sufficient seating surface for the tightening area.
- Suitable for tightening resin components or slotted components where the seating surface pressure cannot be increased.
- The zinc die cast serration ring is inserted into the plastic lever main unit. It achieves sufficient fitting strength with the metal screw serrations.
- The lever is available in 3 color variations. They can be selected by the end symbol of the part number.
|End Symbol||Lever Part Color|