Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using LEM-LWP(LEM-LWP). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Lm||W||H||H'||h||s||T||D||d||Dw||tw||Lw||s1||B＊1||Tooth No.||Max. Load＊2
|Max. Clamping Force＊2
|Add to Cart|
＊1： Set the width of the slotted hole to match the washer projection B dimension.
＊2： About the definition of max. load / max. clamping force ⇒Using the Clamp Lever / Tension Lever
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Lever Part||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Flat Washer for Slotted Holes||SUS303|
|Serration Ring||Zinc Die Cast|
|Spring||Stainless Steel Wire|
- Double arm type plastic clamp lever with flat washer for slotted holes.
- The projection on the washer seating surface prevents the washer from turning and the pointer on the top always points to the scale, making it suitable for a slide mechanism that uses slotted holes.
- Washers are built into the relief cut section to prevent them from falling off. This also eliminates the need to mount washers.
- The outside diameter of the washer is about 3 times the screw diameter. This provides a sufficient seating surface for the tightening area.
- Designed to incorporate the 7 principles of Universal Design. The shape allows easy operation and application of force.
- Universal Design ⇒Universal design UDEX® series
- Rotating radius is about half that of conventional plastic clamp levers. Space-saving.
- The zinc die cast serration ring is inserted into the plastic lever main unit. It achieves sufficient fitting strength with the metal screw serrations.
- Five color variations support the color universal design of machines and devices. Two-tone color: dark gray and various colors.
- Lever part colors can be selected by the end symbol of the part number.
|End Symbol||Lever Part Color|
Only takes a minute to understand! How to Use Clamp Levers.
Precautions for Use
- Refer to the washer index as a guide.
- Before tightening the lever, make sure that the washers are located at the relief cut section as shown in Fig. 1. Tightening the washer while hooked on the screw thread as shown in Fig. 2 may cause the washer to be deformed.