|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Lm||W||H||H'||h||s||T||D||d||Ds||ts||Dw||tw||s1||Tooth No.||Max. Load＊1
|Max. Clamping Force＊1
|Add to Cart|
＊1： About the definition of max. load / max. clamping force ⇒Using the Clamp Lever / Tension Lever
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Lever Part||Nylon 6 (Various Color)|
|Serration Ring||Zinc Die Cast|
|Spring||Stainless Steel Wire|
- Double arm type plastic clamp lever with spring washer.
- This eliminates the need to mount spring washers.
- The special shape of the plain washer holds the spring washer captive.
- The plain washer can be rotated along the thread ridges and removed. The spring washer can be replaced with a different washer component.
- Designed to incorporate the 7 principles of Universal Design. The shape allows easy operation and application of force.
- Universal Design ⇒Universal design UDEX® series
- Rotating radius is about half that of conventional plastic clamp levers. Space-saving.
- The zinc die cast serration ring is inserted into the plastic lever main unit. It achieves sufficient fitting strength with the metal screw serrations.
- Five color variations support the color universal design of machines and devices. Two-tone color: dark gray and various colors.
- Lever part colors can be selected by the end symbol of the part number.
|End Symbol||Lever Part Color|
Only takes a minute to understand! How to Use Clamp Levers.
Precautions for UseBefore tightening the lever, make sure that the plain washers are located at the relief cut section as shown in Fig. 1. Tightening the plain washer while hooked on the screw thread as shown in Fig. 2 may cause the plain washer to be deformed.
Usage ExampleCan be used for tightening slotted holes.
Nominal of thread for slotted hole widths should be +0.5 mm or less.