Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Part Number||Supported Tablet PCs＊1||B||L1||L||t||Max. Load Weight
＊1： Some tablet PC models may not be mountable.We will lend sample models to confirm that your device can be mounted. Please contact our customer service.
Nylon Coating (Tip Only)
|Knob Thread Part||S45C
Trivalent Chromate Treatment
|Bottom Arm Fixing Bolt||SCM435
Ferrosoferric Oxide Film
|Bracket Plate||Polyacetal (Black)|
|Push Button||Polyacetal (Black)|
- Holder for mounting tablet PCs to vertical axis aluminum frames/square shafts.
- Mounting to aluminum frames/square shafts uses CUAB （CUAB） for simple positioning.
- Push the push button to unlock the lock, smoothly move the bracket vertically, and release the push button to fix it in position.
- It can be moved upward without pushing the push button, just by applying force.
- Load capacity of up to 5 kg.
- Tablet PCs between 9 and 12 inches＊1 can be mounted by adjusting the side arm and bottom arm.
＊1： 9-inch and 10-inch tablet PCs can only be installed horizontally.
- Select the model number depending on the thickness of the tablet PC to be mounted.
Tablet PC Thickness
- The nylon coating on the arm tip and the cushioning seal on the base prevent the tablet PC from being scratched.
|Applicable Aluminum Frame/Square Shaft||□30±0.54||□40±0.60|
|Push Button Press Count Resistance＊1||20,000 Times|
ApplicationMachine tool / Medical equipment / FPD production device / Semiconductor manufacturing device / Packing machine / Food machinery
Tablet PC Mounting Method
How to use the new adjustable tablet PC holder for 9 to 12 inches
Height Adjustment Method
＊1： The tablet PC may fall out of the holder if not tightened sufficiently.
Precautions for Use
- Mount to a vertical axis.
- DTAC-AB requires vertical mounting. If mounted upside-down, DTAC-AB cannot remain fixed onto aluminum frames/square shafts.
- DTAC-AB is a product that uses friction fastening. In cases where oil, etc. adhered to the aluminum frame/square shaft causes the friction coefficient to decrease or if impact loads or vibrations occur, the maximum load weight may decrease.
- The surface may be scratched depending on the material and surface finish of the aluminum frame/square shaft.
- If excessive loads are applied, then the aluminum frame/square shaft may be scratched or DTAC-AB may be damaged.
Related ProductsBrackets for convenient positioning on aluminum frames/square shafts CUAB are available.