Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Part Number||Supported Tablet PCs＊1||B||L1||L||t||Max. Load Weight
|Add to Cart|
＊1： Some tablet PC models may not be mountable.We will lend sample models to confirm that your device can be mounted. Please contact our customer service.
Nylon Coating (Tip Only)
|Knob Thread Part||S45C
Trivalent Chromate Treatment
|Bottom Arm Fixing Bolt||SCM435
Ferrosoferric Oxide Film
|Bracket Plate||Polyacetal (Black)|
|Push Button||Polyacetal (Black)|
- Holder for mounting tablet PCs to vertical axis aluminum frames/square shafts.
- Mounting to aluminum frames/square shafts uses CUAB （CUAB） for simple positioning.
- Push the push button to unlock the lock, smoothly move the bracket vertically, and release the push button to fix it in position.
- It can be moved upward without pushing the push button, just by applying force.
- Load capacity of up to 5 kg.
- Tablet PCs between 9 and 12 inches＊1 can be mounted by adjusting the side arm and bottom arm.
＊1： 9-inch and 10-inch tablet PCs can only be installed horizontally.
- Select the model number depending on the thickness of the tablet PC to be mounted.
Tablet PC Thickness
- The nylon coating on the arm tip and the cushioning seal on the base prevent the tablet PC from being scratched.
ApplicationMachine tool / Medical equipment / FPD production device / Semiconductor manufacturing device / Packing machine / Food machinery
Tablet PC Mounting Method
Height Adjustment Method
＊1： The tablet PC may fall out of the holder if not tightened sufficiently.
Precautions for Use
- Mount to a vertical axis.
- DTAC-AB requires vertical mounting. If mounted upside-down, DTAC-AB cannot remain fixed onto aluminum frames/square shafts.
- DTAC-AB is a product that uses friction fastening. In cases where oil, etc. adhered to the aluminum frame/square shaft causes the friction coefficient to decrease or if impact loads or vibrations occur, the maximum load weight may decrease.
- The surface may be scratched depending on the material and surface finish of the aluminum frame/square shaft.
- If excessive loads are applied, then the aluminum frame/square shaft may be scratched or DTAC-AB may be damaged.
Related ProductsBrackets for convenient positioning on aluminum frames/square shafts CUAB are available.