|Part Number||Stage Face||Travel Guide||Travel Distance||Stroke
(mm / Rotation)
|Straightness||Parallelism||Display Resolution||Position Resolution||Withstand Load
|Add to Cart|
|TAR-2581||25×30||Dovetail Groove Method||±25||20||220||0.03||0.05||0.1||0.1||49||399.86||CAD||Cart|
|TAR-25121||25×30||Dovetail Groove Method||±45||20||300||0.04||0.08||0.1||0.1||49||499.81||CAD||Cart|
|TAR-25161||25×30||Dovetail Groove Method||±65||20||360||0.05||0.08||0.1||0.1||49||599.76||CAD||Cart|
●Hex socket head cap screws for mounting (M2 × 6) are supplied.
Black chrome plating
|Lower surface spacer||Brass
- Rack-and-pinion method allows for quicker feeding.
- Even when the entire stage surface is moved by stroke, the stage surface does not run off the main body. The feeding handwheel travel area and main body area are the necessary installation area.
- Dovetail groove method is adopted for the travel guide. A rattle correction function is provided.
- Mounting holes and fixing holes are machined on both upper and lower surfaces. It is possible to turn over the stage and use the lower surface as a stage surface.
MountingSpot facing is performed on the screw hole for mounting. Therefore, fixing from vertical directions is possible.
- Fixing from above----M2
- Fixing from beneath----M3/M4