|Part Number||Stage Face||Travel Guide||Travel distance||Stroke（mm/Rotation）||Straightness||Parallelism||Display Resolution||Position Resolution||Withstand load（N）||Mass
|Add to Cart|
|TAR-2550XY||25×50||Dovetail Groove Method||±10||20||0.02||0.1||0.1||0.1||78.5||440||745.55||CAD||Cart|
Pan head machine screws (M3 x 8) for mounting are supplied.
Black chrome plating
- Two axes (X and Y axes) can be moved.
- Rack-and-pinion method allows for quicker feeding.
- Dovetail groove method is adopted for the travel guide. A rattle correction function is provided.
- As the main body is directly mounted without a mounting spacer, the main body is thin and compact.
Precautions for UseAs the X-axis feeding handwheel is beyond the main body bottom surface, it cannot be directly mounted to a flat plane. Relief by a spacer, etc. is necessary.
MountingSpot facing is performed on the screw hole for mounting.Therefore, fixing from vertical directions is possible.
- Fixing from above (both ends only)----M3
- Fixing from beneath----M4