|Part Number||Stage Face||Travel Guide||Travel distance||Screw Pitch||Mass
|Straightness||Parallelism||Position Resolution||Withstand load（N）||Price
|Add to Cart|
|TAS-252||25×25||Dovetail Groove Method||±3||0.5||110||0.01||0.1||0.01||49||426.24||CAD||Cart|
|TAS-402||40×40||Dovetail Groove Method||±7||0.5||300||0.01||0.1||0.01||98.1||473.44||CAD||Cart|
Hexagon wrench for stage operations, hexagonal wrench with a knob and pan head machine screws for mounting (M2 x 6 TAS-252 and M3 x 8 TAS-402) are supplied.
Black chrome plating
- Two axes (X and Y axes) can be moved.
- A stage to move by a hexagon wrench.
- Screws are used for micromotion feed.
- Dovetail groove method is adopted for the travel guide. A rattle correction function is provided.
- New design with low stage height. Effective when there is space constraints or for assembly.
MountingSpot facing is performed on the screw hole for mounting. Therefore, fixing from vertical directions is possible.
- Fixing from above
- Fixing from beneath