Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using CUAB(CUAB). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Push Button||Polyacetal (Black)|
- Bracket for simple positioning when using vertical axis round pipes/round shafts.
- Push the push button to unlock the lock, smoothly move the bracket vertically, and release the push button to fix it in position.
- It can be moved upward without pushing the push button, just by applying force.
- Load capacity of up to 5 kg.
Precautions for Use
- Mount to a vertical axis.
- CUPB requires vertical mounting. If mounted upside-down, CUPB cannot remain fixed onto round pipes/round shafts.
- It will prevent rotating movements, but it will not be able to remain completely fixed.
- CUPB is a product that uses friction fastening. In cases where oil, etc. adhered to the round pipe/round shaft causes the friction coefficient to decrease or if impact loads or vibrations occur, the maximum load weight may decrease.
- The surface may be scratched depending on the material and surface finish of the round pipe/round shaft.
- If excessive loads are applied, then the round pipe/round shaft may be scratched or CUPB may be damaged.
Take care to pay attention to the vertical orientation when mounting.