Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||Lm||D1||L1||B||dc||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
(Equivalent to SUS304)
ApplicationSecurement of protective and inspection covers and compliance
with CE marked products
Machine tools, food industry machines, and
electrical and electronic equipment
- The shape of the screws prevent them from falling out and loss. For fixing protective and inspection covers that are frequently installed and removed.
- Socket head cap screw type.
- These items comply with CE marking requirements.⇒Use the NBK Captive Screw Series to be comply with CE
- Also, captive screws with special specifications for dimensions, shapes, materials, and surface treatments are available.
Precautions for Use
- Screw hole inner diameter on the cover side shall be at least the dc dimension.
- The cover thickness should be 0.8 mm or above.