Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using SSC(SSC). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||Lm||D1||L1||dc||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
(Equivalent to SUS304)
ApplicationSecurement of protective and inspection covers and compliance
with CE marked products
Machine tools, food industry machines, and electrical and
- The shape of the screws prevent them from falling out and loss. They are intended to fix protective and inspection covers that are frequently installed and removed.
- These screws have large heads that decorate attachment surfaces beautifully.
- These items comply with CE marking requirements.⇒Use the NBK Captive Screw Series to be comply with CE
Precautions for Use
- The inner diameter of the screw hole of the cover must be equal or larger than dimension dc.
- The thickness of the cover must be 0.8 mm or more.