|Part Number||M (Fine)
Nominal of Thread
|with SNCPS Socket Head Cap Screws||Mass
● Batch cleanroom packing is provided for orders containing multiple items of the same size.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor fabrication wet processes,
printed circuit board etching devices, metallic surface treatment equipment and facilities, cleaning equipment, and chemical plants
- Combine SCAP-PT Cover Caps and SNCPS Socket Head Cap Screws for Cover Caps.
- The PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene） cover protects the screw head from corrosion caused by chemicals.
- PTFE is a plastic with excellent chemical resistance, and most chemicals cannot penetrate it.
- Chemical Resistance of PTFE⇒Chemical Resistance of Chemical Resistance Screws
- Since the screw portion is stainless steel, they can be used with higher tightening forces than PTFE screws.
- Tightening with the recommendation torque has a sealing effect and the bearing surface of the cover cap fits the attachment surface tightly. Airtight testing at 0.6 MPa confirmed that there is no leakage.
- Also, make cover caps from requested materials such as Hastelloy＊1 and PEEK are available.
＊1： Hastelloy is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.
Precautions for UseChemical resistance changes with performance conditions. Always carry out tests under performance conditions similar to actual conditions in advance.
UsageAfter tightening SNCPS Socket Head Cap Screw for Cover Cap, attach SCAP-PT Cover Cap so that it covers the head of SNCPS.
Ensure that the tightening torque of SCAP-PT does not exceed the recommended torque in the chart.