|Part Number||Nominal||d||D||h||t||t1||C||Qty per pack||Mass
ApplicationFPD production equipment / Semiconductor fabrication wet processes /
Printed circuit board etching devices / Metallic surface treatment
equipment and facilities / Cleaning equipment / Chemical plants
- Sealing washers with a built-in rubber seal.
- Sealing washers prevent the leakage of gas and liquid from the bearing surface of the screw head.
- The washer body is coated with Teflon. The rubber seal is made of fluororubber, which has excellent chemical resistance.
- Chemical Resistance of Teflon Coating⇒Chemical Resistance of Chemical Resistance Screws
Usage ExampleUse with SNHS-HTF Hex Head Screws-Teflon Coating for Head
(SNHS-HTF) to prevent chemical liquids from moving from the bearing surface to the thread.
- Airtight test at 0.6 MPa confirmed that there is no leakage.
Precautions for Use
- Friction with the screw bearing surface during tightening may remove the coating. Take care not to tighten too much.
- When combining with SNHS-HTF, use the recommendation torque of SNHS-HTF or less for tightening.