|Part Number||D||D1||L||L1||s||Db||d||Withstand Load (N)||Qty per Pack||Mass
|Sub Ball||SUS440C（Hardness 55HRC or Higher）|
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, food production lines, and packaging lines
- Press fit type ball rollers for upward applications.
- Because the body section is inserted, BRUPS can reduce the height.
- Recommended dimensional allowance of attachment hole is H7.
- You can select from the following body and main ball combinations：stainless steel and polyacetal.
- BRUPS has a small coefficient of friction and workpieces can be moved with less force.Ball Rollers : Characteristics
- BRUPN-N has a drain hole and is intended for food production lines and other applications that require cleaning.
Precautions for Use
- BRUPS is for upward applications only. If it is used for downward or sideward applications, the product may be damaged or the ball may malfunction.
- BRUPN-N can be used in upward, downward, and sideward applications.