|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. The recommended tightening torque is 50% of the torsional torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, printed
circuit board etching devices, metallic surface treatment
equipment and facilities, chemical plants, transformers, electrical
and electronic equipment, hot water pumps, and chemical pumps
- VESPEL SP-1 is a non-thermoplastic super-engineering plastic with excellent physical and chemical properties.
- Properties of VESPEL SP-1⇒DuPont™ VESPEL® Screws for Extreme Heat Properties of VESPEL® by DuPont™ Resistance And Cleanliness
- This material maintains high strength and flexibility even under high temperatures and does not soften up to 350°C. Due to its stable and long-term heat resistance, it has a continuous duty temperature of 350°C.
- The screws have excellent chemical resistance, plasma resistance, radiation hardness, and abrasion resistance.
- Thanks to the powder compression molding method, no bubbles blend in and outgas quantity is extremely low.⇒DuPont™ VESPEL® Screws for Extreme Heat Properties of VESPEL® by DuPont™ Resistance And Cleanliness
- Cleanroom wash and cleanroom packing are completed.⇒Cleanroom Wash / Cleanroom Packing Service
Related ProductsSPD-C VESPEL (Grade: SP-1) Hex Socket Head Cap Screw, which has a heat resistance temperature of 280 °C, is available.