|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Nylon Patch||Nylon 11|
ApplicationReducing the size of equipment and devices / Return and fall prevention of screws
- The friction of the nylon adhered to the thread suppresses the return rotation of the thread.
- Even if the tightening force is lost, the return rotation is suppressed, preventing the screws from falling off.
- Hexalobular socket＊1 head cap screws with ultra-thin head.
- For space-saving of equipment/devices and applications with limited overhead space.
- Hexalobular socket shapes＊1 are designed to withstand high tightening torque. ⇒Features of the Hexalobular Socket
- Install and remove with SKX Dedicated Wrench or SKXB Dedicated Bit and SRD Dedicated Magnetic Screwdriver together.
- Use the SKX-N hexalobular wrench for extremely limited access spaces for mounting and removing in tight spaces.
＊1： The hexalobular shape is prescribed by JIS B 1015: 2008(ISO 10664: 2005)"Hexalobular internal driving feature for bolts and screws".