Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using SSC(SSC). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||# Nominal of Thread||L||Lm(mm)||D1||L1||B||dc
|Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main body||Equivalent to SUS304|
ApplicationFixing of protection cover and cover for inspection / CE marking
Machine tool / Food machinery / and Electronic device
- It prevents fall-off and loss of the screw. For fixing of protection cover and cover for inspection that are frequently mounted and removed.
- Inch screw type.
- For CE marking.⇒Use the NBK Captive Screw Series to be comply with CE
- Use a dedicated wrench SKH(INCH)for mounting and removal.SKH(INCH)
- We also produce captive screws of special specifications, e.g. dimensions, shapes, materials and surface treatment. Please feel free to contact our customer service.
Precautions for Use
- Screw hole inner diameter on the cover side shall be at least the dc dimension.
- The cover thickness should be 0.8 mm or above.