|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||D1||L1||Key Part No.||Hexalobular Socket No.||t||Max. Torque(N・m)||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
ApplicationReducing the size of equipment and devices
- Hexalobular socket＊1 head cap screws with ultra-thin head.
- For space-saving of equipment/devices and applications with limited overhead space.
- Hexalobular socket shapes＊1 are designed to withstand high tightening torque. ⇒Features of the Hexalobular Socket
- Install and remove with SKX Dedicated Wrench or SKXB Dedicated Bit and SRD Dedicated Magnetic Screwdriver together.
- Use the SKX-N hexalobular wrench for extremely limited access spaces for mounting and removing in tight spaces.
Also, products with special specifications such as ventilation holes, dimensions, shapes, materials, surface treatments, cleanroom washing & packaging are available.
⇒We can make a screw like this one
＊1： The hexalobular shape is prescribed by JIS B 1015: 2008(ISO 10664: 2005)"Hexalobular internal driving feature for bolts and screws".