|Part Number||M (Fine)
Nominal of Thread
|SCAP Part No.||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
ApplicationFilm formation equipment, etching devices, FPD production equipment, and semiconductor devices
- Combine SCAPCover Cap and SNCPSSocket Head Cap Screw for Cover Cap.
- These caps prevent the corrosion of screw heads due to vacuum chamber processing gas and plasma.
SCAPhas 2 material types as standard.
- The screw connection section is made of stainless steel, so this product has a higher tightening strength than aluminum or ceramic screws.
- Cleanroom wash and cleanroom packing are completed.⇒Cleanroom Wash / Cleanroom Packing Service
- Other requested materials such as Inconel＊1 and Hastelloy＊1 can be used for Cover Caps.
＊1： Inconel is a registered trademark of Special Metals Corporation.
＊1： Hastelloy is a registered trademark of Haynes International, Inc.
Precautions for UseCorrosion resistance changes depending on use conditions. Always carry out tests under conditions same as actual conditions before use.
UsageAfter tightening SNCPS Socket Head Cap Screw for Cover Cap, assemble SCAP Cover Cap so that it covers the head of SNCPS.
Ensure that the tightening torque of SCAP does not exceed the recommended torque in the chart.