|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
(Equivalent to SUS304)＊2
Teflon＊1Coating (Head Only)
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor fabrication wet processes,
printed circuit board etching devices, metallic surface treatment
equipment and facilities, cleaning equipment, and chemical plants
- Only the screw head is coated with Teflon. This increases the chemical resistance of the screw head.
- Chemical Resistance of Teflon ⇒Chemical Resistance of Chemical Resistance Screws
- To increase chemical resistance, the coating membrane is thickened (to approximately 50 μm). The screw thread is not coated, so thread precision is not affected.
- Use with SWS-HTF Sealing Washer (Teflon coating) to prevent chemical liquids from moving from the bearing surface to the thread. SWS-HTF
Precautions for Use
- Friction during tightening may remove the coating. Take care not to tighten too much. Apply the recommendation torque or lower for tightening.
- For tightening, use a socket wrench with a hexagonal socket.