|Part Number||d||D||t||Qty per Pack||Mass
|Main Body||PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride) (Milky White)|
|Heat Resistance Temperature＊1||150℃|
ApplicationFPD production equipment / Semiconductor devices / Printed circuit board etching devices /
Metallic surface treatment equipment and facilities / Chemical plants / Food industry machines
- PVDF has excellent chemical resistance against strong acids and organic solvents as well as halogen compounds such as hydrogen sulfide and bromine.
- It can be used in atmospheres in which metal and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) cannot be used.
- Max. Operating Temperature＊1(min./max.): -40/150℃
- Its tensile strength equals or exceeds that of PVC, and its impact strength is 3 times that of PVC.
- It is self-extinguishing and has excellent incombustibility.
- The properties and precautions of plastic screws⇒Plastic Screws