|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||D1||Tension Rupture Load＊1 （N）||Torsional Torque＊1 （N・m）||Qty per pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. The recommended torque is 50％ of the torsional torque.
|Main unit||RENY*1 (Glass Fiber 50% Reinforced Polyamide MXD6)
|Heat resistance temperature*2||105℃|
ApplicationHeat insulation and dew condensation prevention of electric and electronic devices / refrigerating and freezing facilities / Weight saving of offshore instruments, plating facility and automobile, aircraft and space equipment, etc.
- Miniature screws for precision devices.
- RENY is thermoplastic engineering plastics with excellent tensile strength and bending strength.
- It is highly fatigue-resistant and has excellent creeping and heat insulation properties.
- While it is nearly as strong as metal, its mass is about 1/5 of iron.
- Plastic screw properties and precautions for use ⇒Plastic Screws