|Main unit||RENY*1 (Glass Fiber 50% Reinforced Polyamide MXD6)
|Heat resistance temperature*2||105℃|
ApplicationHeat insulation and dew condensation prevention of electric and electronic devices / refrigerating and freezing facilities / Weight saving of offshore instruments, plating facility and automobile, aircraft and space equipment, etc.
- Miniature screws for precision devices.
- RENY is thermoplastic engineering plastics with excellent tensile strength and bending strength.
- It is highly fatigue-resistant and has excellent creeping and heat insulation properties.
- While it is nearly as strong as metal, its mass is about 1/5 of iron.
- Plastic screw properties and precautions for use ⇒Plastic Screws