|Part Number||♯Nominal||L||D1||L1||B||Tension Rupture
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. The recommended tightening torque is 50% of the torsional torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||PEEK / Light Brown|
|Heat Resistance Temperature＊1||180℃|
ApplicationFPD production equipment / Semiconductor devices / Printed circuit board etching devices /
Metallic surface treatment equipment and facilities / Chemical plants / Transformers / Electrical and electronic equipment / Hot water pumps /
- Inch screw type.
- PEEK is a thermoplastic super engineering plastic superior in physical and chemical properties.
- Excellent chemical resistance. It remains almost unaffected by chemicals other than concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid, and concentrated hydrofluoric acid.
- With excellent heat resistance and water resistance, it retains strength at high temperatures.
- It features outstanding resistance to wear, shock, and fatigue.
- It also has high flame retardance which clears the UL 94 V-0 standard.
- Plastic screw properties and precautions for use ⇒Plastic Screws