noticeSome of our plastic screws may take longer lead time than usual due to the recent disaster. Please contact us if you are in hurry.
Click here to contact us
|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： The values in the table are reference values and are not guaranteed values. The recommended tightening torque is 50% of the twisting rupture torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
- Hex socket head cap screw with low head.
- For space-saving of equipment/device and applications with a limited top space.
- PEEK is thermoplastic super engineering plastic superior in physical and chemical properties.
- Excellent chemical resistance. It resists almost all chemicals other than concentrated sulfuric acid, concentrated nitric acid and concentrated hydrofluoric acid.
- It is highly heat-resistant and water-proofed and high temperature strength is retained.
- Features outstanding friction, shock, and fatigue resistance.
- It is highly frame-resistant satisfying V-0 of the UL standard 94.
- Plastic screw properties and precautions for use ⇒Plastic Screws
|Main body||PEEK / Light Brown|
ApplicationFPD production device / Semiconductor manufacturing device /
Print board etching equipment / Metal surface treatment facility /
Chemical plant / Transformer / Electric and electronic device /
Hydrothermal pump / Chemical pump