|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||D1||L1||Applicable Wrench||Hexalobular Socket No.||Tension Rupture
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. The recommended torque is 50％ of the torsional torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) (Bright Light Brown)
(Glass Fiber 40%)
|Heat Resistance Temperature＊1||200°C|
ApplicationFPD production equipment / Semiconductor devices / Printed circuit board etching devices / Metallic surface treatment equipment and facilities / Chemical plants / Transformers / Electrical and electronic equipment / Hot water pumps / Chemical pumps
- PPS low profile cap screw.
- PPS has excellent heat resistance and chemical resistance plus continuous use at 200°C. There are no fats or organic solvents capable of attacking PPS below 200°C.
- Retains high strength, rigidity and heat resistance.
- It also has high flame retardance which clears the UL 94 V-0 standard.
- The recess has a hexalobular*1 shape that can withstand high tightening torque. ⇒Features of the Hexalobular Socket
- Install and remove with SKX Dedicated Wrench or SKXB Dedicated Bit and SRD Dedicated Magnetic Screwdriver together.
- Use the SKX-N hexalobular wrench for extremely limited access spaces for mounting and removing in tight spaces.
- The properties and precautions of plastic screws ⇒Plastic Screws
＊1： The hexalobular shape is prescribed by JIS B 1015: 2008(ISO 10664: 2005)"Hexalobular internal driving feature for bolts and screws".