Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
The video is an example using SLEC-A-EL(SLEC-A-EL). You can perform the same operation using this product.
|Part Number||M||D1||L1||L2||d||L3||e||Key Part No.||Hexalobular Socket No.||t||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
ApplicationFixing linear guideway rails / Fixing workpieces and jigs / Fine positional adjustment of heavy objects
- When the screw is tightened, the workpiece is strongly clamped by the head, which is decentered from the shaft center of the screw. The wedge effect creates a large clamping force with low tightening torque.
The hexalobular＊1 shape can withstand high tightening torque.
⇒Features of the Hexalobular Socket
- Use a dedicated wrench SKX for mounting and removing.
- Use the SKX-N hexalobular wrench for extremely limited access spaces for mounting and removing in tight spaces.
- Suitable for fixing linear guideway rails. As the decentered head presses the linear guideway rail against the installation reference surface, precision can be easily achieved when mounting. Also, mounting accuracy is maintained by suppressing warping and misalignment caused by long-term use.
- SLEC-B-EL is an electroless nickel plating type. For applications that require corrosion resistance.
＊1： The hexalobular shape is prescribed by JIS B 1015: 2008(ISO 10664: 2005)"Hexalobular internal driving feature for bolts and screws".
- Since the precision - processed guide receives the clamping load, durability during clamping is increased.
Usage ExampleFixing workpieces and jigs.
|Part Number||E||M||B H8||Adjustment Range
Recommended size of linear guideway rail
|Nominal of Rail||Rail Width
|Applicable Clamping Screws with Eccentric Head|
Related ProductsSLEC-B-ELElectroless Nickel Plating
Clamping Screw with Eccentric Head, which does not have a guide section below the head is available.
SLEC-A Ferrosoferric Oxide Film
SKX Hexalobular Wrench
SKX-N Hexalobular Wrench for Extremely Limited Access Spaces