|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||D1||L1||Key Part No.||Hexalobular Socket No.||t||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
(Equivalent to SUS304)
ApplicationPrevention of damage to screw heads and reliable tightening
- Hexalobular socket shapes＊1 are designed to withstand high tightening torque compared to cross-recesses. ⇒Features of the Hexalobular Socket
- Screw heads are unlikely to be damaged due to tightening, allowing safe and secure tightening to be performed.
- Mounting/removing with regular tools such as hex keys and screwdrivers is not possible. Also usable for applications including prevention of disassembly, theft, or tampering for devices or facilities.＊ 2
- Install and remove with SKX Dedicated Wrench or SKXB Dedicated Bit and SRD Dedicated Magnetic Screwdriver together.
- Use the SKX-N hexalobular wrench for extremely limited access spaces for mounting and removing in tight spaces.
＊1： The hexalobular shape is prescribed by JIS B 1015: 2008(ISO 10664: 2005)"Hexalobular internal driving feature for bolts and screws".
＊2： Tools for hexalobular sockets are commercially available. When tampering prevention is the main objective, consider tamper resistant screws. ⇒Tamper Resistance Screws