|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||B||L1||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||Al2O3（99.5％ Alumina）||Al2O3（99.5％ Alumina）|
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, printed circuit board etching devices,
metallic surface treatment equipment and facilities, and chemical plants
- Ceramic made from 99.5% high-purity alumina.
- Usable continually at 1500°C.
Types can be selected by the end symbol of the part number.
SCX-C----Socket Head Cap Screws
SCX-H----Hex Head Screws
- Excellent heat resistance, chemical resistance, and electrical insulation.
- The properties of ceramic screws⇒The Properties of Ceramic Screws
- Also, ceramics screws with special specifications such as ventilation holes, dimensions, shapes, and cleanroom washing are available. Please contact us for details.
Precautions for Use
- When tightening ceramic screws, use a torque driver or torque wrench and do not exceed the torsional torque. The recommendation torque is 50% of the torsional torque.
- Ceramic screws may be damaged by impact. Takecare when handling these screws.