|Part Number||Nominal||D||d||B||C||t1||t2||t||Reference tightening torque
|Qty per pack||Mass
●The minimum order quantity is 1 set.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
ApplicationVibration resistant treatment
- Vibration resistant treatment effect can be achieved simply by using commercially available hexagon nuts.
- Hexagon nuts can be tightened by hand until tightening force applies, for simple mounting.
- Use the receiving washer and eccentric washer as a set.
- Passes NAS-type vibration tests (NAS3350).
- Vibration resistant treatment effect has also been confirmed with the Junker test.
Bolt size: M10-40
Distance between washer surfaces: 24mm
Test time: 180 sec
Precautions for Use
- Dedicated for hexagon nuts. Do not use on head side of hexagon head bolts.
- After tightening, use bolts with length sufficient to ensure screw thread pitches of 3 or more extending beyond the hexagon nuts.
- Do not use with other washers such as plain washers.
- When using half-thread bolts, confirm that the eccentric washer is in the screw thread part.
- Bolt damage may ensue due to product properties.