Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Coarse/Fine||B||D||T||t||Dedicated Removal Tool||per Pack Qty||Mass (g)||Price
ApplicationTheft prevention for outdoor facilities / Devices disassembly prevention/tampering prevention / Security measures / Safety measures
- Theft prevention nuts mountable with commercially available tools. Use of the same tool all along reduces mounting processes.
- For removal, the dedicated removal tool SKWSKW is required. Only cover nuts can be removed with commercially available tools. The base nut shape makes removal with wrenches or pliers difficult.
- Theft prevention nuts unique to the customer, with distinct base nut shapes, can also be manufactured.
Usage ExampleMade of SUS304 and resistant to rust, it is well suited to theft prevention for outdoor structures like truck batteries or outdoor air conditioners.
＊ Some truck battery fastening screws have fine screw pitch. See the dimension table for screw pitch details.
Precautions for UseTo avoid seriously reducing the theft prevention efficacy, pay attention to the following points.
- Do not use with flat washers or spring washers.
- Do not apply lubricants such as grease or oil to the bolts or nuts.
- Use in locations where the seating surface makes full contact with the counterpart material.
As well, when removing, check that the dedicated removal tool SKW settles fully into the base nut.
Related ProductsUse the dedicated removal tool SKW for removal.