Cathodic Electrodeposition Coating
|Shaft Part||Alloy Steel
Zinc Phosphate Film
ApplicationCombination of Short Bit and Tools with Deep Bit Insertion Depth / Tool Shaft Part Extension
- This is an adapter for mounting a short bit to a torque screwdriver or electric screwdriver with a deep bit insertion depth.
- The bit is held in place with a magnet, enabling it to be smoothly mounted/removed.
- The shaft part of the tool can be extended by mounting SKABA, making it effective for mounting/removing screws in deep areas as well.
Precautions for Use
- When mounting to power tools such as an electric screwdriver for use, be sure to mount/remove the bit with the power off.
- Do not use in locations exposed to live wires, as it is made of metal.
- Do not use for any applications other than for turning screws.
Related ProductsSKXB Hexalobular Short Bits