Hints for Correctly Using NBK Products
|Part Number||B Nominal of Width Across Flats||Lb Insertion Angle||t||D||D1||L||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nickel Chrome Plating
ApplicationFor narrow areas where screws cannot be retained by hand, during assembly/maintenance of devices, equipment, vehicles and so on
For preventing screws from falling into devices, such as food processing equipment where mechanical parts must be excluded, during maintenance
- A socket which holds hex head screws/bolts and hex nuts.
- The two balls pressed into the wire ring facing inwards hold hex head screws/bolts and hex nuts within the socket and prevent falling.
- Unlike magnetic holding methods, it can be used with hex head screws/bolts and hex nuts of any material. There is also no adherence of foreign matter due to socket magnetism.
- It can be used just like ordinary sockets.
- The insertion angle is 9.5.
Usage ExampleFor mounting and removal of screws in deep areas where hex head screws/bolts and hex nuts cannot be retained by hand.
When mounting or removing hex head screws/bolts and hex nuts in narrow vertical areas, use a commercially available extension bar.
Precautions for Use
- Use a size matching the nominal of width across flats.
- Retention may not be possible according to the dimensions and specifications of the hexagon.
- Insert firmly until hex head screws/bolts and hex nuts are retained.
- Do not use together with power tools like impact wrenches.
- Do not use in locations exposed to live wires, as it is made of metal.
- Do not use for any applications other than for turning screws.