|Part Number||L||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||Db||B||d||Qty per Pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
(Equivalent to SUS304)
Thin Fluorine Coating
ApplicationFixing and locating workpiece, Vacuum devices, FPD production equipment, semiconductor devices
- This screw is used to secure work in vacuum devices and vacuum chambers, such as FPD production equipment and semiconductor devices.
- Cleanroom wash and cleanroom packing are completed.⇒Cleanroom Wash / Cleanroom Packing Service
- The thin fluorine coating keeps the ball highly lubricated, even after cleanroom washing.
- Ventilation holes and grooves easily release gas trapped in machines.
- SCSS-VR has a full ball to firmly secure work at the contact point.
- The contact surface of SCSS-VF is a flat ball. Workpiece is not damaged. The ball rotates flexibly up to 9°. Clamps securely even the inclied surface.