|Part Number||Max. Bore Diameter
|Max. Rotational Frequency
|Max. Lateral Misalignment
＊1： Correction of rated torque due to load fluctuation is not required. For more detailed information, please refer to Selection Guidelines.
＊2： These are values with max. bore diameter.
Clamping TypeXSTS-C XSTS-C XWSS-C
Outside diameter φ25, φ32
Outside diameter φ40 - φ63
XWSS-C XSTS-C XWSS-C
|Hex Socket Head Cap Screw||SUS316L HiMo|
|Corrosion Resistance (All S.S.)||◎||◎|
- This is an all stainless steel spring coupling with single-piece construction. A slit is inserted into a cylindrical material.
- Made of SUS316L superior in corrosion resistance.
- Cleanroom wash/cleanroom packing provided. It is intended for applications that require chemical resistance, such as FPD production equipment and semiconductor devices.
- High flexibility type XSTS-C and short type XWSS-C are standardized.
- XSTS-C has a plate spring formed by a slit allows eccentricity, angular misalignment, and end-play to be accepted.
ApplicationFPD manufacturing device / Semiconductor manufacturing device / Offshore instrument
Precautions for UseIn case of mounting on D-cut shaft, be careful about the position of the D-cut surface of the shaft. ⇒Mounting and Maintenance
There are sizes where the hex socket head bolt exceeds the outer diameter of the coupling and the rotating diameter is larger than the outer diameter. Please be careful of the interference of coupling.