|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values. The recommended tightening torque is 50% of the torsional torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||VESPEL SCP-5000 (Non-thermoplastic Polyimide Resin)|
|Heat Resistance Temperature＊1||350°C|
ApplicationFPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, printed
circuit board etching devices, metallic surface treatment
equipment and facilities, chemical plants, transformers, electrical
and electronic equipment, hot water pumps, and chemical pumps
- VESPEL SCP-5000 is a non-thermoplastic super-engineering plastic with excellent physical and chemical properties.
- Properties of VESPEL SCP-5000⇒DuPont™ VESPEL® Screws for Extreme Heat Properties of VESPEL® by DuPont™ Resistance And Cleanliness
- This material maintains high strength and flexibility even under high temperatures and does not soften up to 350°C. Due to its stable and long-term heat resistance, it has a continuous duty temperature of 350°C.
- The screws have excellent chemical resistance, plasma resistance, radiation hardness, and abrasion resistance.
- Thanks to the powder compression molding method, no bubbles blend in and outgas quantity is extremely low.⇒DuPont™ VESPEL® Screws for Extreme Heat Properties of VESPEL® by DuPont™ Resistance And Cleanliness
- Cleanroom wash and cleanroom packing are completed.⇒Cleanroom Wash / Cleanroom Packing Service
Related ProductsSPD-C VESPEL (Grade: SP-1) Hex Socket Head Cap Screw, which has a heat resistance temperature of 280 °C, is available.