|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||D1||L1||Tension Rupture Load
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
|Main Body||Ti-15-3-3-3（β Titanium）|
ApplicationLightweight applications in automobiles, aircrafts, spacecrafts, and robots
FPD production equipment, semiconductor devices, electrical and electronic equipment, and aquatic applications
- Screws made of high strength titanium alloy.
- Specific gravity is approximately 60% of stainless steel.
- These screws are resistant to corrosion and are particularly strong against seawater.
- About the properties of titanium⇒Properties of Titanium
- Chemical polishing and brightening processing improve the screw surface. Furthermore, the screws are cleanroom washed, cleanroom packed, and comply with clean specifications that require no oil or foreign matter deposits.
|Longitudinal Elastic Modulus（GPa）||90|
|0.2％ Proof Stress（N/mm2）||690-835|
|Elongation（％）||12 or Higher|