|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Pitch||L||D1||L1||B||Tension Rupture Load
|Qty per Pack||Mass
＊1： Values in chart are for reference only. They are not guaranteed values.The recommendation torque is 50% of the torsional torque.
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
●When purchasing less volume than one full bag, a separate handling fee is charged. For details, see the Sold Separately Service.
|Main body||PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride)
|Heat resistance temperature＊1||150℃|
ApplicationFPD production equipment / Semiconductor devices / Printed
circuit board etching devices / Metallic surface treatment
equipment and facilities / Chemical plants / Food industry
- PVDF has excellent chemical resistance against strong acids and organic solvents as well as halogen compounds such as hydrogen sulfide and bromine.
- It can be used in atmospheres in which metal and PVC (polyvinyl chloride）cannot be used.
Max. Operating Temperature＊1 (min./max.）：
- Its tensile strength equals or exceeds that of PVC, and its impact strength is 3 times that of PVC.
- It is self-extinguishing and has excellent incombustibility.
- The properties and precautions of plastic screws⇒Plastic Screws