|Part Number||M (Coarse)
Nominal of Thread
|Qty per pack||Mass
Nabeya Bi-tech Kaisha
Please enter questions about customization and other product-related inquiries here.Find the inquiry form here
●When purchasing less volume than one full bag, a separate handling fee is charged. For details, see the Sold Separately Service.
Surface hardening treatment
Vacuum devices / Vacuum chambers / FPD production equipment /
Semiconductor devices / Electron microscopes / Food industry machines
- The ventilation hole easily releases gas trapped in the screw holes of equipment and machines, and supports vacuum drawing of vacuum devices.
- Hardening the screw surface prevents screw seizing / sticking.
- Unlike platings or coatings, there is nothing adhering to the surface, eliminating concerns about contamination due to stripping during tightening.
- Suitable for prevention of seizing in environments where lubrication cannot be used.
- Cleanroom washed and packed. ⇒Cleanroom Wash / Cleanroom Packing Service
Usage ExampleGas trapped at the bottom of a screw hole is released through SVSL-PN, and gas trapped in a drilled hole is released through SWAS-VF
Precautions for UseMay have lower corrosion resistance than general SUS316L.
We recommend performing a test under the same usage conditions as in actual usage in advance.